This post was most recently updated on September 7th, 2018
Have you heard about the Razer mechanical keyboard?. This mechanical keyboard is the best in the market right now, it is built with a whole lot of features and the performance is amazing.
Designed specifically for gaming, the Razer Mechanical Switch actuates at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. The Razer Mechanical Keyboard has been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since its introduction.
The Razer Mechanical Switch comes in different colours and configuration:
RAZER GREEN SWITCH
For gamers who crave a distinct click and tactile bump. With optimized actuation and reset points at almost half the distance of standard mechanical switches, you’ll never miss a single key.
RAZER ORANGE SWITCH
For gamers who enjoy a tactile bump and feedback without the click. Enjoy the same optimized performance with less actuation force, while maintaining a silent and unobstructive gaming experience.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable colour options
- Compact layout
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Detachable braided fibre USB cable with cable strap
- Carrying case for protection
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Approximate size: 366mm/14.40” (Width) x 154mm/6.06” (Height) x 30mm/1.18” (Depth)
- Approximate weight: 950g/2.09lbs
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of the product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
Read more on the razerzone website